-: FACILITIES :-
Our corporate office is at Aurangabad (MH). It enables us to connect well nationally as well as internationally. All our Technical (Engineering & Design) and Commercial activities are being handled here at our corporate office. We have our state-of-the-art manufacturing and fabrication workshop at (Plot Nos. E-43/2/3 & 4) Chikalthana MIDC, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Our workshop is:
- Connected with State Highway-30
- Very well connected via rail and road In our endeavor, we have established state-of-the-art fabrication workshop with
- 6000 sq. ft. environmentally isolated clean room equipped with all facilities for fabrication of equipment with exotic material.
- 8000 sq. ft. covered floor capacity & is well equipped with multiple EOT cranes to fabricate multiple number of equipment simultaneously depending on its size). At any point of time, more than 50 nos. hydro tests and more than 80 nos. of welders can work.
- Open space of more than 2000 sq. ft. (Four sides open) to handle major equipment is ready for development.
- Surveillance cameras are installed at our workshop enabling our valued clients, consultants and Inspectors/Surveyors to monitor and control the progress of their job on real time basis from their respective office. It will also save valuable time of all personnel and faster resolution will enable faster job completion.
-: MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES :-
- High thick Bending machine (18 mm X 1560mm).
- Plasma cutting machines (Up to 16 mm).
- Over Head Crane (Electrical) (7.5MT).
- Lathe machine.
- Dish end pressing.
- Hydraulic Testing Unit (up to 50 kg/cm²).
- Radial/Portable/Magnetic Drill Machine.
- Electro/Automatic polishing machine.
The most critical activity for the fabrication industry is welding. The strength of any sort of manufacturing lies in the skills and expertise of its welding team. Our core group of welding engineers ensures best quality and highest standards to be met with minimum repair and rework ensuring minimum cycle time. Our skilled welding team has qualified welding procedures for various welding processes like Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Submerged Arc Welding (SAW), Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW), Gas Metal Arc welding (GMAW), Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW), Orbital welding etc. We undertake welding on semi-automatic welding machines as well as manually.
Various welding processes followed:
- Orbital Welding
DESIGN CODES AND STANDARDS:
- ASME Section VIII – Div I & Div II
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- BS 5500
- API 650 / API 620
- IS 2825
- ANSI B 31.1
- NDT Level – III facilities at GMP
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Radiography Test (RT)
- Dye penetrate Test (DT)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Tube to tube sheet radiography
- Hydro and pneumatic testing facility
© Copyright 2017 GMP Systech Engineering Pvt Ltd.in All Rights Reserved.